Our first-rate services are based only on time spent caring for your pets – no extra charges for multiple pets, administering medication, walking dogs or any of the other add-on fees some other services charge. Also, there is no charge for cancellations unless the sitter has arrived at your home.
We provide care for a variety of pets such as dogs, cats, birds, horses, small animals, reptiles, livestock, and exotics.
To honor our military, we offer a 10% discount.
Currently, we proudly serve Tacoma, Lakewood, Dupont, Steilacoom, Fircrest, Fife, University Place, Puyallup, Sumner, and Bonney Lake.
Pet Sitting Services
Spoiled Rotten Pet Sitting is dedicated to providing your pets with the same high-quality care and affection that you give to them every day. When your pets are in our care, they are treated like our own and we will go to great lengths to ensure their happiness.
Each visit with your pets will include:
- Regularly scheduled feedings and observation to make sure that they are eating regularly and feeling well.
- Your pet’s water dish will be refilled at every visit.
- Dogs will be let out to potty or taken for walks as time allows. Cats and other pets will have their litter or cage cleaned and refreshed at each visit on your schedule.
- We will take the time to check your house for any accidents or messes, clean up after your pets and take steps to assess the cause to prevent future occurrences.
- Each pet will get a generous portion of individual attention and playtime. We can administer most medications at no extra charge.
We will also complete several home care tasks at your request.
Including, but not limited to:
- Bringing in the mail and newspaper
- Watering plants inside and out
- Taking out garbage and recycling
- Alternating lights inside and out
- Adjusting curtains and blinds
- Home security checks
Even if pet care takes more time than you have estimated, we will stay until all the pet-related tasks are completed and get back to you to adjust visit lengths as needed.
Our main priority is to make sure that you can come home and relax with healthy, happy pets and a house that is as clean or cleaner than when you left.
Additionally, each visit includes a hand-written log that will outline exactly what went on while you were away. PLUS, we offer the option of receiving email or text message updates on your pet’s current condition from your sitters, at no additional charge.
Since we seek to provide personalized pet care, you have the option of mixing and matching the different visit lengths to best suit your pet care needs.
Pet Sitting Visit Options:
Daytime (6 am – 10 pm) Visits: These visits are designed for pets who need a friendly face during the daytime to play with, cuddle with, and the essentials.
- Drop In (10 minutes) $21*
- 20 Minutes $26
- 30 Minutes $31
- 45 Minutes $36
- 60 Minutes $41
- 90 Minutes $52
- 2 Hours $60
- 3 Hours $70
- 4 Hours $80
Overnights: Please contact us via our booking page if you are interested in overnight pet sitting. We may be able to refer you to some great sitters.
Dog Walking: Everything from an enriching full-sniff, dilly-dally stroll to a serious workout! These discounted services are only available for our clients who schedule on a monthly basis. Please contact us if you are interested in dog walking services.
*Drop In visits are 10 minutes. This option is only available for cats or caged pets that require no specialized care, such as medical needs. Not available for dogs.
A $5 holiday surcharge is added to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day visits.
If you would like our sitters to either pick-ups or return keys to you, we charge a $14 fee for both key pick up and returns.
Not sure which service would best suit your family’s needs? Contact us and we would be glad to make some suggestions!