What sets us apart from other pet sitting services? Our commitment to excellent pet care and traditionally exceptional Pacific Northwest-style customer service is something you can count on. We value and respect that no two clients are the same! We understand that your home is your most valuable possession and your pets are family and we respect that greatly. With that in mind, our goal is to provide high quality, dependable, caring, in-home pet care that exceeds your expectations each and every time you use our services. That’s why we will work with you to design a service package that suits the needs of you and your pets. Our top priority is your happiness and peace of mind!
Our commitment to excellent pet are can be seen in these ways:
- Locally owned and operated since 2004
- Licensed, insured, bonded – to provide protection for everyone.
- References available that are backed with reviews from highly satisfied customers. To see our online reviews, visit us on Facebook, Google, and Yelp.
- Straightforward pricing – no extra charge for more than one pet, dispensing medication (including injections), or performing requested home care duties. View our services and prices here
- Custom scheduling! We are happy to help customize a schedule to fit individual wishes and needs.
- In honor of our or military, we offer a 10% discount.
- Complimentary introductory meeting with sitters for you and your pets
- We are not limited to just caring for dogs and cats! We provide care for all types of pets in your family! We care for ferrets, small mammals, fish, birds, horses, sheep, goats, poultry, amphibians and reptiles with the equally with same love and care.
- Quick Response Time – Our software lets us know instantly if a sitter is available and we respond to your requests as quickly as humanly possible. To receive the speediest reply to an immediate need, call or text us at (253) 381-1736.
- Flexible Availability – We have many wonderful and experienced pet sitters on our team. What this means for you is a greater availability and better coverage. We almost always assign two sitters to each job to make sure that your pets and home are cared for no matter what.
- Dedicated, Experienced, & Knowledgeable Staff
- Online Booking – With LeashTime ® software, we able to increase our efficiency to provide coverage for your pet’s needs and ensure sitters have the information they need. With with this software, clients can request, change or cancel schedules online.
- Angie’s List Super Service awards, multiple years