What sets us apart from other pet sitting services? Our commitment to excellent pet care and traditionally exceptional Pacific Northwest-style customer service is something you can count on. We value and respect that no two clients are the same! We understand that your home is your most valuable possession and your pets are family. We respect that greatly. Our goal is to provide high quality, dependable, caring, in-home pet care that exceeds your expectations each and every time you use our services. That’s why we will work with you to design a service package that suits both you and your pets. Our top priority is your happiness and peace of mind!
Our commitment to excellent pet care can be seen in these ways:
- Locally owned and operated – since 2004.
- Licensed and Insured– to provide protection for everyone.
- References Available – that are backed with reviews from highly satisfied customers. To see our online reviews, visit us on Facebook, Google, and Yelp.
- Straightforward Pricing – no extra charge for more than one pet, administering medication (including injections), or performing requested home care duties. View our services and prices here.
- Custom Scheduling! – we are happy to help customize a schedule to fit individual wishes and needs.
- In honor of our military – we offer a 10% discount.
- Complimentary Meet-N-Greets – a great time for you and your pets to get acquainted with your sitters.
- We provide care for all types of pets! – from farm animals such as horses, sheep, goats, chickens and alpacas, to your more unique amphibians and reptiles.
- Online Booking – with LeashTime ® software, we’re able to increase our efficiency to provide coverage for your pet’s needs and ensure sitters have the most accurate and up to date information they need. With this software, clients can request, change or cancel schedules online.
- Quick Response Time – our software allows us to respond to your requests as quickly as humanly possible. To receive the speediest reply to an immediate need, call or text us at (253) 381-1736.
- Flexibility – this means greater availability and better coverage for your schedules. We almost always assign two sitters to each job to make sure that your pets and home receive care regardless of illness or other sitter emergencies.
- Dedicated, Experienced, & Knowledgeable Staff
- Angie’s List Super Service awards, multiple years.
Have questions? Please feel free to contact us or visit our FAQ page for more information.